Alliance Against Displacement (AAD)’s work depends on all volunteer labour, in-kind and financial donations by individuals, and occasional small grants. We use our funds to pay for tent cities infrastructure, outreach materials, bringing low-income and Indigenous communities together (e.g., food, transportation), and community events (venue rental, sound equipment, and accessibility).
New donations are urgently needed to support organizing by people living in tent cities through the winter.
Thank you for supporting homeless and low-income organizing against systematic oppression
- Share the need for donations with your social networks. AAD is preparing a crowdfunding campaign. We will post the link here ASAP.
- Donate (and/or temporarily store) in kind supplies : email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
FINANCIAL DONATIONS can be done with:
- Cheque (made out to Alliance Against Displacement mailed to CCEC Credit Union, 2248 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5N 4B5)
- E-transfers or cash (email us at email@example.com to arrange donation)
- Credit cards or Paypal (Credit Card and PayPal hold back a 2.9% transaction fee from your donation).
Due to restrictions on political activity, we are not a registered charity. Unfortunately, we can not provide you with a tax receipt.
Any questions about donating ? Please e-mail us and we will be pleased to call you back 🙂